Come explore the 50th state on this amazing,
fun-filled cruise to Hawaii!
The quilting class has been filled. If you would like to be placed on the waiting list, please fill out a registration and you will be notified if and when a spot opens up. Thanks.
November 3 – 21, 2020
The cruise was posponed from April 2020 to November 2020, but that won’t change the fun and energy we will have onboard. We can’t wait to cruise with Joan Ford again. She will keep you on your toes, dancing in your seat, and laughing while also making a beautiful, creative quilt designed specifically for this cruise.
About the Educator:
Our Educator will be Joan Ford of Hummingbird Highway.
About the Project:
Joan never disappoints with her quilt designs. She has designed an amazing project for this cruise, keeping in mind the beauty and intrigue of the islands of Hawaii. This will be presented as a mystery so be prepared for some fun and surprise as Joan brings her imagination to life in this project.
To see other examples of her work, please visit her website here: https://hummingbird-highway.com.
- 3 November 2020: Depart San Diego, California at 5pm
- 4 November 2020: Quilting and Cruising
- 5 November 2020: Quilting and Cruising
- 6 November 2020: Quilting and Cruising
- 7 November 2020: Quilting and Cruising
- 8 November 2020: Quilting and Cruising
- 9 November 2020: Arrive Honolulu, Hawaii at 7am
- 10 November 2020: Depart Honolulu, Hawaii at 11pm
- 11 November 2020: Arrive Maui, Hawaii at 8am
- 12 November 2020: Depart Maui,, Hawaii at 5pm
- 13 November 2020: Kona, Hawaii from 8am to 6pm
- 14 November 2020: Hilo, Hawaii from 8am to 6pm
- 15 November 2020: Quilting and Cruising
- 16 November 2020: Quilting and Cruising
- 17 November 2020: Quilting and Cruising
- 18 November 2020: Quilting and Cruising
- 19 November 2020: Quilting and Cruising
- 20 November 2020: Ensenada, Mexico from 2pm to 11:59pm
- 21 November 2020: Arrive San Diego, California at 7am
About the Ship:
We will be sailing onboard the beautiful Holland America ms Koningsdam. The first of Holland America Line’s Pinnacle-class ships, Koningsdam combines 21st- century elegance and nautical tradition. Inspired by music, her design features fluid lines, light-filled spaces and innovative, new dining and entertainment venues—from the dazzling, two-story World Stage to Music Walk™, with Lincoln Center Stage, B.B. King’s Blues Club and Billboard Onboard. Truly a destination all her own, there’s much to explore on Koningsdam.
Features of this ship include:
- Main Stage
- BBC Earth productions
- Game Shows
- Screening Room – Movies with popcorn
- America’s Test Kitchen
- BB Kings Club
- Digital Workshops
- Fitness Center
- Music Walk
- Several bars and lounges to choose from
- 2 pools, 5 whirlpools
- Sports Court
- Retreat – Adult only sun-deck (fee-based)
- 18 nights onboard accommodations
- Port fees and taxes
- All Quilting Classes
- Quilt Top Project Kit
- Nightly Stitch and Sail
- Welcome Aboard Reception
- Mug Rug Exchange
- Group Dining
- Farewell Party
- Machines provided by:
Pricing: CONTACT MICHELLE FOR CURRENT AVAILABILITY AND PRICING
Pricing is per person, based on double occupancy. Other categories and occupancy are available upon request. Pricing is subject to change until booked and deposited in full.
Oceanview: Oceanview staterooms feature a picture window, two lower beds that convert to a queen-sized bed, and private bathroom with tub/shower combination. All staterooms include bathrobes, Elemis bath amenities, complimentary fresh fruit, flat-panel TV and DVD player, personal safe, telephone, and hair dryer.
Stateroom Size: 174 – 180 sq ft *
Verandah: Verandah staterooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows with a door that opens to a private balcony, two lower beds that convert to a queen-sized bed, sitting area, and private bathroom with tub/shower combination. All staterooms include bathrobes, Elemis bath amenities, complimentary fresh fruit, flat-panel TV and DVD player, personal safe, telephone, and hair dryer.
Stateroom Size: 212 – 359 sq ft *
Payment Schedule: Contact Michelle for payment options
**Trip/Travel Insurance through Travel Guard will be quoted by email following the original deposit.